Reflecting on Workplace Transformation – the seminar
Workplace Transformation – the seminar, sought to identify urgency and preparation for change.
On the 19th of February, Dale Office Interiors welcomed a group of executives keen to hear their case. Their knowledge partners introduced perspectives on:
- the places where work happens
- the people and the organisation’s joint purpose – profit+
- why human factors and the new talent pool are more critical than ever
- how porosity supports knowledge transfer
- investing in change – funding and corporate finance
- occupancy and performance data acquisition
- a platform for change where quantitative and qualitative intelligence can be modelled to produce a measurable strategy
If you would like to read more, please click here.