Quora is proud to be partnering with 4-5 October Smart Workspace Design Summit for the 4th consecutive year.
Staged at the Novatel City Hotel in Amsterdam, this prestigious two-day experience-based event brings together all of those who strive for better workspaces. This is where people, place, and technology come together to build the human-centric office of the future today.
Hear from 30+ speakers in two parallel conference streams Walk the Talk, considering the development of smart workspace and All about People, considering the human-centric aspects of productivity and community.
Join John Blackwell at the Smart Workspace Design Summit where he will be running workplace transformation workshops and chairing the Grand opening discussion panel debate and one of our colleagues will be chairing the Importance of mental health & its impact on the community debate. Amongst the key topics of the Summit are;
- Change management and new habit creation
- Evolution of office buildings and their workspace
- Importance of mental health and its impact on community
- Changing your offices to attract the workforce of tomorrow
- The big transformation into a smart office
Register your place here to avoid disappointment.