In mid July, David Mills* the CEO of acclaimed global analysts CREinFOCUS wrote to our managing director John Blackwell informing him that he had been voted as one of the global top Workplace 100™ influencers.
The W100™ is intended as a depiction of marketplace participants vetted over time for their credibility and reputation. The list acknowledges the leading global influencers in the workplace field from varying perspectives:
- end-users and service providers;
- business focus including technology aspects of corporate performance management, business intelligence, business process & spend management, social media networks, and industry & geographic benchmarks;
- component real estate disciplines impacting the P&L and balance sheet;
- industry specific applications; and
- the role perspective within their enterprises including C-suite, divisional executives, managers & staff, and outsourced service providers.
These viewpoints have the potential to provide a comprehensive insight of an ever-important industry in a dynamic global socio-economic environment.
This is a stunning accolade and one we are truly thrilled to receive.
* David Everett Mills is a widely acclaimed visionary CEO and much-admired author